Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? Empty
PostSubject: Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?   Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:21 am

Vendel *the little gnome lady whispered observing a group not far away from Shria's and Anadring's position. Although Mya has started to speak again without permission Shriae decided to ingore it for the moment. She was more currious what this yingil is speaking about. It was naut the first time she has heard this name. All three stepped closer to this group to recognise what was going on there* Im sure this is vendel, jabress *Mya whispered again looking shocked to a Rivvil, who was talking with Isandra Morcane, a blueskinned lady called Talie and another Jalil, who seemed to belong to the former ust house. Their timing to join this interesting meeting couldnt be better. They heard how this rivvil was presented as a gift to Isandra Morcane by Irrtana Mori'hyanda.* Something is wrong here, dalninil *Shria whipsered to Anandring* It seems to become a rothe voluntarily. *She held her position observing that Isandra decided to take this rivvil as her new rothe quickly* Stupid Morcane bitch! Nau questions..and nau interrogation. She invites this selfcalled killer in her house without any hesitation *Shriae thought*

*She whispered to Anadring* Come dalninil..we have seen enough..we shall see if it brings an advantage for us.*they walked to the house building to questioning Mya, who seemed to know Morcanes' new property well enough*

to be continued..

(I will finish it later, if Mya or Anadring arent do it before me)
Back to top Go down
Mya

PostSubject: Re: Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?   Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 7:47 am

Mya Margo tell your kor'ali that i would like to be taken in and sold as a rothe. Tell them to send letetrs to me about where and when this can be done. I wish to speak to you as a rothe so we make talk together in peace and unison. Your humble friend,

Lord Vendel of the Coven

I found this in my cell jabress
Back to top Go down
Anarding

Anarding

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?   Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 am

\\Eh,like wtf,how can a slave sneak to other house's main building,and sneak to the dungeons without noticing scratch
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

PostSubject: Re: Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?   Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

((Ok I have talked with this player and it was a misunderstanding. The message wasnt for Mya. It was for Tantaxles other character Houka.
*prays to Llloth that Admin deletes all wrong posts*))
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

PostSubject: Re: Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?   Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:01 am

*Shriae'dia could conform her suspicion. This rivvil was nothing more than a spy. Isandra's mistake would have given Shriae an opportunity to blame quellar Morcane again, but she has underestimated Morcane's own shadows. At Qos Morcane's shadow mistress Nawen Morcane told Shriae and Istinid without any hesitation that she has discovered Vendel as a spy. A quick reaction was nesscary now. Shriae decided to confront Isandra and promised her not to tell anybody about her failing and unvoluntary spy support. In return Isandra would confess her weakness and write all made mistakes concerning Vendel down.*

Excellent Yath'abban. Dos will become a yathrin soon and it isnt the worst thing to know a dalninil in high positions. I will keep dosst writings here as guarantee and expect that dos will me do me a favour one circle in return for my silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?   Vendel or Infiltration of Szith? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendel or Infiltration of Szith?
Page 1 of 1