Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets get something going

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elundur

Elundur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Lets get something going Empty
PostSubject: Lets get something going   Lets get something going EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:01 am

Not a lot of people have been on lately. Lets get something going, a tourney or event. Even just a set time to go on a patrol. Something, anyone intrested in doing something give a post lets work something out.
Back to top Go down
KociPazur
Velguk

Male Number of posts : 42
Self-proclaimed Title : laptop murderer
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Lets get something going   Lets get something going EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:23 am

Hey dude - You are right. I usually login as my surface wizard (although have plans for him to negotiate my cooperation with the Great House Kor'ali) and first thing I do is check if any Kor'alis are online that Imrithiel (lvl 14 now .. about 3k to 15) could play with ... I don't like to party with non-Kor'ali Drow - unless there is a reason ... and as a rogue I cannot really solo much to lvl (but can do a lot of spying and enjoy stalking surfacers ... and more even dumb Dev'lin fighters).

Anyway ... I rearely see anybody else than Anadring ... that I followed for a bit secretely ... but shhhh ... that's a secret still.

If you guys are online and can party with a lvl 14/15 then look for Imrithiel or Arisilde Damal (my surface wizard) and give a shout.
Same if there is any Kor'ali event etc.
Back to top Go down
Anarding

Anarding

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Lets get something going   Lets get something going EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:59 am

KociPazur wrote:
Anyway ... I rearely see anybody else than Anadring ... that I followed for a bit secretely ... but shhhh ... that's a secret still.
Hey! No stalking while I do my things !
Anyways,yah,something fun would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Elundur

Elundur

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Lets get something going   Lets get something going EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Well Elundur is 12 right now. So basically if you are on and feel like doing something, Just send me a tell. I am either playing Elundur or Morag Kor'ali.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get something going   Lets get something going Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get something going
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: