Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KociPazu

I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali Empty
PostSubject: I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali   I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:33 pm

I guess the form is OOC.

My idea for the character is a male Drow blindly serving his mistress - Matron Vorne Ko'rali.
Imrithiel would be an assasin and spy (and whatever else the Matron wishes).
With a strong belief in his position in the Drow and Ko'rali hierarchy he would live to obey orders and respect all of the higher status.
I spoke to DM Saldo about it and initialy asked to be directly assigned to one of the Matrons or at least adviced - I am wish for hard core Drow RP and see my character
as a humble slave to the Matron more than a typical proud adventurer type (but not without own pride whenever it is not colliding with his deep belief in the Drow lifestyle etc).

If possible I would rather RP the beginning more like when the Matron picks me in my early days and orders my preparation and training to become a valuable tool to her in the future ... and the future comes now with the trials and beginning of my service.

More about the char:
dark skinned even for a Drow
tall but slim built with agile catlike moves and coordination
rarely speaks when not asked to
as a sign of devotion to Lloth and the Matron and also sign of his inferrior position shaves his head unlike most Drow being proud of their hair proving no weakness of vanity
although silent and humble highly intelligent

Let me know if I should post it another way.
Cheers

KociPazur
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali Empty
PostSubject: Re: I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali   I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:55 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

I offer my service to Vorne Ko'rali
Page 1 of 1