Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reguarding My New Job.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Reguarding My New Job. Empty
PostSubject: Reguarding My New Job.   Reguarding My New Job. EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Hey guys, I start my new job tomorrow as a laborer for some random landscaping company in my area.

My work shift is 8 am till 5 pm monday through friday with saturday and sunday off. This is a set schedule that will seldom change. Seeing is how I havent been employed for a few months, my sleeping schedule is way off. Normally I stay awake until like 4 am and then get up around 10 am or Noon. Given the early start to this new job I will have to crash early for the next couple of days to get back on track but after that I will be able to stay awake until roughly 1 or 2 am. This meaning that for the next few days my game play time will seem dramatically reduced. Once I get back on track I will be able to play more and I will be around on the weekends frequently.

Since I will be getting off work around 5 pm giving myself roughly an hour to get home from work and get cleaned up, you will find me in game between:

18:00 GMT - 02:00 GMT

On the weekends I can be found in game any time between 00:00 GMT to 24:00 GMT since I tend not to sleep on the weekends very much.

Just letting you guys know whats going on so that you know roughly when I can be found in game.

Edit: I lucked out today and didnt have to work lol. My boss forgot his paperwork cause it is in his truck which is in the shop. I will be starting tomorrow for absolute sure because he will have his paperword with him for me to fill out. For safety reasons I couldnt start prior to filling said documentation out.

Last edited by Hades on Thu May 22, 2008 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunder
Qu'el'velguk
Qu'el'velguk
Sunder

Male Number of posts : 65
Quotes : Dantric Kor'ali Assassin/Spy
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding My New Job.   Reguarding My New Job. EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Oi.....I suck at time zones. Well if your in Ohio...I am an hour behind ya. You may have notcied I have been around a lot of crazy hours as well (and a lot). I left my old job fora new one 2 weeks ago. I had a lot of personal time and took a break. My new job begins june 9 and my schedule will be 8:30-5:30 M-F and off weekends. Heh. Looks like you can count me in about the same time frame. One small thing as well. My fiance' is 7 weeks pregnant.....not sure just how much that will affect play time- one thing fore sure is less of a real life social life on the weekends= more weekend time for TFR. I know we have several people that play in the early morning to midday time (CST) and I am glad to hear that there will be a couple of us around at the same time. I have been mainly logging in in the morning lately cuz thats when most Kor'ali are about.
Back to top Go down
Maya mar

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding My New Job.   Reguarding My New Job. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am

God i love being disabled scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding My New Job.   Reguarding My New Job. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reguarding My New Job.
Page 1 of 1