Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DM Blight - Redemption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

DM Blight - Redemption Empty
PostSubject: DM Blight - Redemption   DM Blight - Redemption EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:45 am

I have deleted the topic conerning DM Blight because today he ran a very awsome plot for Thaluk, Zaka'rath, Netherin and Naeradil that MORE THAN redeemed him. Given how truley bad ass this event was, I withdraw any and all comments made about this player/dm and further more would like to commend him on a job well done. I think Thaluk and Zaka'rath can agree. Blight mate if your reading this, very good job with that plot and I apologise for misunderstanding your roleplay. I might not agree with the quickness to resourt to pvp but you have proven yourself in my eyes man so I can definatlely look past our little discrepensy. Well done dude, well done.
Back to top Go down
Sunder
Qu'el'velguk
Qu'el'velguk
Sunder

Male Number of posts : 65
Quotes : Dantric Kor'ali Assassin/Spy
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: DM Blight - Redemption   DM Blight - Redemption EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Found this while trying to find some lore on drow bards:

This is what Vald is according to what he said in the conversation we had with em before most of us started clucking. I am having some odd issue with my internet windows crashing/closing everytime I try to download ANYTHING from email or the net....once I get that figured out he is willing to send me a PDF of the most recent addition of Drow of the Underdark. He also gave me permission to give one of you his MSN instant meesenger address if someone else wants to download the file as well.

Arachnomancer (Drow Druid)
[ The Underdark p.28-30 ]
Many drow worship the spider goddess, Lolth, and some few attach an extra reverence to all spiderkind as well. Arachnomancers are arcane spellcasters who have been drawn to the lure and power of spiders, and seek mastery and emulation of these creatures through magic.

Many creatures of the Underdark are drawn to the power of the spider and that of the master of spiders—the arachnomancer. The attractiveness of the arachnomancer class depends more on the candidate’s race, culture, and personal interest than it does upon the class. However, all arachnomancers are spellcasters—specifically arcanists. Clerics with the spider domain sometimes multiclass in arcane studies just so they can develop as arachnomancers.
Most drow worship their spider goddess Lolth, and they tend to extend that reverence to most of spiderkind as well. Thus arachnomancers usually enjoy high standing in drow society. Many other Underdark races, such as aranea or chitines are spiderkind themselves (this also includes the Arachnoid creature, drider vampire, wraith spider, chwidwencha, bebilith (demon), drider, ettercap, phase spider, monstrous spider, retriever (demon), spider swarm, neogi, shadow spider, spellgaunt, choldrith, , myrolochar, subterranean (hairy and sword) spiders, and yochlol), so they particularly enjoy the abilities that this prestige class grants them.

Special
Abilty
Poison save bonus, Speak with spiders, Spider magic
Spiderform (S, M, L)
Poison touch (1d4 Str)
Command spiders
Spiderform (T, H), Webwalking
Poison touch (1d6 Str)
Wall of webs 1/day
Spiderform (G)
Poison touch (1d8 Str)
Spider blast

Hit Die: d6

Requirements:

Alignment: Any Evil.
Base Save Bonus: Fortitude +4
Skills: Climb (+3), Knowledge (nature) (+4)
Spells: Able to cast spider climb, summon swarm, and web as arcane spells
Special: The candidate must undergo a scarification ritual
Class Skills: Climb, Concentration, Craft (any), Hide, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (Underdark local), Jump, Move Silently, Spellcraft, and Spot
Skill Points/Level: 4 + INT Modifier

Scarification Ritual
To demonstrate his seriousness and devotion to the study of arachnemancy, a candidate for this prestige class must undergo a scarification ritual that involves scarring his flesh with brands and rubbing dark ash or other pigmentation into the wound to create a raised, dark scar. The end result of this rite is a face well marked with a spider insignia.
Class Features

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Arachnomancers gain no proficiency with any weapon or armor.

Spells per Day:
At 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 10th level, an arachnomancer gains new spells per day (and spells known, if applicable) as if he had gained a level in a spellcasting class in which he belonged before he added this prestige class. He does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained (improved chances of turning or rebuking undead, metamagic or item creation feats, or the like). If the character has more than one spellcasting class before becoming an arachnomancer, the player must decide to which class to add each arachnomancer level for the purpose of determining spells per day, spells known and overall caster level.

Poison Save Bonus: [Ex]
An arachnomancer adds his class level to all saves against poison.

Speak with Spiders: [Su]
The arachnomancer can communicate with any spiderkind as a free action. Mindless creatures can communicate and understand only extremely simple concepts (one word at best), but they generally don’t try to eat someone who communicates with them.

Spider Magic:
Add the following spells to the character’s spell list (or to each spell list, if he has more than one)
0 level

Stick
1st level

Summon Small Monstrous Spider
2nd Level

Spiderskin
Summon Medium Monstrous Spider
3rd Level

Neutralize Poison (spiders only)
Poison
Summon Large Monstrous Spider
4th Level

Giant Vermin (spiders only)
Repel Vermin
Summon Huge Monstrous Spider
5th Level

Spider Plague
6th Level

Summon Gargantuan Monstrous Spider
7th Level

Spider Shapes
8th Level

Summon Colossal Monstrous Spider
9th Level

Shapechange
* For the summon spells listed it is as summon monster except the spell summons one monstrous spider of the indicated size, 1d3 monstrous spiders one size category smaller, or 1d4+1 monstrous spiders two size categories smaller.
* Spider plague is as insect plague but summons spider swarms instead of locusts swarms.
* Spider shapes is as animal shapes but allows transformation into monstrous spider form only.
Spider magic spells are added to the character’s class list of spells, so he may choose them whenever he has the opportunity to acquire new spells of the appropriate level. He does not automatically learn them (in the case of a spellcaster who keeps spellbooks) or know them (in the rare case of a spellcaster who does not keep spellbooks).

Spiderform: [Su]
Beginning at 2nd level, an arachnomancer may transform himself into a Small, Medium, or Large monstrous spider three times per day. At 5th level, he can also take the form of a Tiny or Huge monstrous spider, and at 8th level, he can take the form of a Gargantuan monstrous spider. This ability functions like polymorph, except the indicated forms are the only ones available and the duration of the change is up to 10 minutes per arachnomancer level. Resuming normal form requires a standard action, but does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Poison Touch: [Ex]
The arachnomancer can secrete poison as a free action. When he first gains this ability at 3rd level, his touch deals 1d4 points of Strength damage. The damage increases to 1d6 points at 6th level, and to1d8 points at 9th level. In each case, a successful Fortitude save (DC 10 + arachnomancer level + arachnomancer’s Con modifier) halves the damage, to a minimum of 1 point. The arachnomancer’s poison cannot be harvested or saved for any purpose.

Command Spiders: [Su]
At 4th level, an arachnomancer gains the ability to compel any spider or spiderkind creature in the same way that an evil cleric can command or rebuke undead. The arachnomancer can attempt to command spiders a number of times per day to 3 + his Charisma modifier. He is treated as a cleric of a level equal to his character level (not arachnomancer level) for the purpose of turning checks and turning damage.

Webwalking: [Su]
Beginning at 5th level, an arachnomancer can ignore webs (magical and nonmagical) as if affected by a freedom of movement spell. He can climb webs at his normal land speed without needing to make a Climb check and walk along webs without needing to make a Balance check.

Wall of Web: [Sp]
At 7th level, an arachnomancer gains the ability to make a wall-like barrier of webs once per day. Unlike the webs produced by the web spell, those in the wall of webs are resistant to fire and as tough as steel. A wall of webs functions like a wall of iron spell (caster level equals the arachnomancer’s level), except that the arachnomancer can use his webwalking ability to move through the wall unhindered, and any other creature can use freedom of movement to do the same.

Spider Blast: [Sp]
Once per day, a 10th-level arachnomancer can produce a 50-foot-long, cone-shaped blast of extremely poisonous, normal sized spiders. Every creature within the area of the blast takes 5d4 points of damage and must make 1d4 Fortitude saves against poisons (DC 10 + arachnomancer level + arachnomancer’s Con modifier; 1d6 points of Strength damage for both initial and secondary damage). Each creature is allowed a Reflex save at the same DC for partial effect: Success means the victim takes half damage and need make only one Fortitude saving throw against poison (although the second saving thrown normally required against a poison’s secondary effect still applies.) The spiders fade away at the end of the arachnomancer’s turn.
Back to top Go down
DM_Blight

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: DM Blight - Redemption   DM Blight - Redemption EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:45 pm

unfortenetly the closest i could get to aracnomancer and spider ability's was 2 be a druid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM Blight - Redemption   DM Blight - Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

DM Blight - Redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Q'uellar d'Kor'ali :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: