Q'uellar d'Kor'ali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Kor'ali

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shriae’dia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Number of posts : 206
Self-proclaimed Title : Head Yathrin/Outpost Iltharese
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 am

Shriae’dia is a loyal follower of Lloth. She was the second born of a noble but unimportant house in Faneadar. Her matron has sought the position of a yathrin in Lloths temple for her, but she was never able to use divine magic and so her enemies used this lack of talent and claimed her connections to the Spider Queen wouldn’t be strong enough. Worried to use influence Shriae’dia recognized her weakness quickly with young age. She decided to become a student at Valsharen Drow Vel'Xundussa Magthere to prevent a suspiciousness of herecy.

Years of training in the Security Institute have given her a taste of discipline and shown her how to use the shadows and to kill silently. During this city she learned that martial arts should become her art of fight and she should never use a weapon again in a serious combat situation.

Working in Lloths name and finding the Dark mothers enemies have helped to finish discussions about her loyalty. Nevertheless her matron decided not to risk weakening her house with bad reputation and used the last tales and reports of herecy in Szith and Lloths appearance as a reason to send Shriae’dia ti this place.

Far away from home and her dalninil she will be forgotten in Faneadar soon. A new chapter has started.

After her arrival she was able to get an overview about the house structures easily. For her own advantage it was time to leave her house, which has little influence in Szith. It was time to look for an Illharess willing to adopt her.

Q'uellar d'Kor'ali seems to fit well to her ambitions. After some drinks Istinid Kor'ali was tasked to arrange a meeting with Illharess Vorne.

(I have withdrawn my application for House Mori. Shriae has already met Rade Kor'ali, Amil'air Kor'ali and Istinid Kor'ali and was impressed by their tactical behaviour in combat (Amil'air) and has seen opportunities to please LLoth (Istinid Kor'ali)

Build: Monk (11) /Assassin ( 8 ) /Ghost Shaman (1) /Sacred Fist (10)).
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:08 am

We can work something out. I will be online today around 6:30 PM Eastern US Time. GMT -5
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 pm

I will be offline the whole weekend, so we have to try it next week.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Elghinn Velve
Elghinn Velve
Hades

Male Number of posts : 237
Self-proclaimed Title : Ilharess
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:45 am

Thats fine, just let me know when your ready
Back to top Go down
Savoc
Admin
Savoc

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:05 pm

I onyl have to say: WOW! The first two RL days as a house member were great! Thanks for all the RP.
Back to top Go down
Anarding

Anarding

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:49 pm

All fun started when the house building was finished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shriae’dia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shriae’dia   Shriae’dia Empty